I’m very interested in making my own projects from small electronics. There are a number of items from a company named Adafruit that I’d be interested in:
- Circuit Playground – A multi-purpose, multi-function micro controller
- Feather – These tiny boards are programmable micro controllers. These have a lot of opportunity for what I can do with them. Any version of the feather that says “WiFi” is preferable
- Feather Accessories – These go with the feather board mentioned above.
- OLED Display – A miniature screen
- Power Relay – This is basically a light switch, but it can be controlled with a computer program instead of a physical switch
- Real Time Clock (RTC) – This lets a feather board have accurate time-keeping abilities
- Battery – A neat thing about the Feather is that you can just plug in a battery, and it will handle everything for you. A battery would therefore be nice to have